10.03.2016

Transfers

Kia ora whanau!! 

So this week was a little bit different. It's school holidays and it seems like every single person in Oamaru left. We were trying our hardest to get our talk withs this week and so we would walk up and down the main road for ages and only talk to 7 or 8 people. Just a fairly slow week. Then on top of that, a lot of our members went down to Balcutha for a youth camp. 

The church is still true though, even when we don't have many people to talk to about it. So we're all sweet. 

This week has also been the least contentious of our companionship! So I'm really pleased about that. 

My time in Oamaru has come to a close. I'll be moving to Queenstown (which is wild because it's in the same zone so I'll be driving there) and I'll be serving with Elder T. That's about as much as I know right now but I'll be sure to fill in the gaps once I transfer down there! 


I love you all! 

Love, 
Elder Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment