10.10.2016

Queenstown

Kia ora whanau!! 

I tell you what, it's one of the most bitter-sweet weeks I've ever had. Saying goodbye to Oamaru was harder than leaving home. Especially saying goodbye to the Kautais. I was pretty emotional for a few days. I feel good about the work I was able to do there and I know I gave it my all. 

On Wednesday, I spent about 5 hours in the car. Elder T was born in Hamilton, NZ, grew up in Gold Coast, Australia, and played a year of Rugby at BYU before the mission. He's been out for 3 months and I'm his second companion. He's the man. I'm pleased to say that we get along real well. 

Queenstown is the most beautiful place I've ever been. Wow. I feel like I'm on vacation here. 

You know my favorite part about being here? We have a teaching pool! Three of them came to general conference. We have four of them committed to baptism.  Then we have several others. We taught a young
man last night and he stopped us and invited his mom to sit in with us.

I felt really strongly in General Conference that me being sent here is blessing. 

I love you all. I know that President Monson is a prophet of God. 

Love,
Elder Benjamin


No comments:

Post a Comment