10.31.2016

1 Nephi 1:20

Kia ora whanau!! 

Such a fast week! I tell you what. We had zone training in Gore, we moved flats this week, and we had a Stake Conference in Dunedin! 

Zone training was great. We talked about teaching skills and Faith in Christ. One of the questions we were asked was, "What are you going to do because of your faith in Chirst?" Elder T and I talked quite a lot about that on the way home and we both felt a strengthened desire to give everything we have to the work. 

We taught D and K again this week and tried to set a date with them. They're so ready. They were a little weary about how soon we wanted to baptize them but they said they want to pray about it. They've been praying about it all weekend. We're excited to see where they go. They're so well prepared. 

Because Dunedin is so far away, they try to broadcast stake conference but the broadcast didn't work out so we drove up and spent most of Saturday and Sunday at the meetings and travelling. IT's about 3 1/2 hours from Queenstown to Dunedin. My favorite part of the meeting was being able to see all my friends from Oamaru again. I saw the Smiths, the Kaufanas, the Kautais. It felt like coming home. I love them all so much. It was such a blessing to be able to spend a bit of time with them again. 

I love you all! 

Love,
Elder Benjamin


No comments:

Post a Comment