8.31.2016

August 29, 2016

Kia ora whanau!! 

So a couple hours ago, I was sitting at the computer emailing you all. 

One time, our investigator  had to be taught by the other Elders in Oamaru because she moved so we were able to plan a transition lesson with me and Elder A to teach it. We haven't taught her yet because she's been sick with the flu all week but I'm excited to teach a lesson with Elder A again and I've felt at peace with the transition. 

We went to the  to have a lesson with a member family this week. Sister S

is our seminary teacher, well, she was. She was actually released on Sunday and called as the Stake Young Womens' President. Really neat thing. Anyways. She was telling us a few things she had learned as she was preparing her lessons from Isaiah. They were really neat things. I also don't remember them very well... haha. But the point is, as this was happening, the Spirit reminded me that I had just read all the Isaiah chapters in 2nd Nephi and I hadn't put any effort into them at all and that I needed to go back and study them. A little bit of a daunting prompting but I know that the Lord gives no commandments unto the children of men save he shall prepare a way for them to accomplish the thing which he has commanded them. (I bet one of the ways he's gonna prepare a way for me to learn is by you all sharing with me ideas and things from Isaiah to help me learn. S/O to Austin who already has a few months ago.) :)

I don't have much to say, but if you vote for me, all of your wildest dreams will come true. 

Aroha,

Elder Benjamin


No comments:

Post a Comment