9.06.2016

The Frontier of Faith

Kia ora whanau!! 

What a week it has been. I tell you what. I'll share some highlights. 

As Elder M and I were former finding this week, we met a YSA from Dunedin who was up visiting her dad and she told us that he was Less-active and that we should come back that night. He wasn't on our records because he wasn't baptized here so we were both really stoked. As we walked back down the hill, I said to Elder M, "The God we worship really is a God of miracles." 
As we went back that night to meet him, instead of being invited in, he locked the door before he opened it and then he shut the curtain. So..... yeah. Overall, I still see it as a miracle. 

Bishop's daughter was baptized on Wednesday and that was so much fun. I love the spirit that is so present at baptisms. It's unlike anything else. Our investigator even came to the baptism!! 

Speaking of her, we had a transition lesson this week at the Osburns with me and Elder A. We taught the Word of Wisdom which she accepted without question, she was just a little nervous about the sacrifice. That being said, she's now officially the other Elders' investigator. It's a little bit of a bittersweet thing but I know it's for the best and I'm just glad I've been a part of her journey so far. 

I love you all! 

Arohanui,

Elder Benjamin 

No comments:

Post a Comment