9.19.2016

September 19, 2016

Kia ora whanau!! 

We had such a good zone conference this Friday! I loved it. President and Sister Hudson taught us about a few different things that probably wouldn't mean much to any of you outside of the mission. But it was good! I love them more and more every time I see them. I started off the zone conference by leading a discussion on our purpose and it was pretty nerve-wracking given that we have the biggest zone in the mission and President and Sister Hudson were there. It went well though! 

On Sunday, the day started off a little bit rough. As I prayed in the morning, I asked Heavenly Father to help me and comfort me. I kinda forgot about the prayer and just went through the rest of the day. At church, Sister K asked when transfers are and told me that I've been wonderful as I've been here. Elder Osburn looked at me after priesthood and said something like, "Never stop being who you are." Then as I was writing in my journal about this, I realized, "Oh hey! Heavenly Father answered my prayer!" 

Sorry there's not much else to report on. 

Arohanui,
Elder Benjamin 



One time, I made a joke to one of my members about making me a tie out of there 30-year-old curtains.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment