8.15.2016

August 15, 2016

Kia ora whanau! 

What a week. Wow. I tell you what. Wow. 

I think I mentioned that the Osburns had talked to their waitress as they were at lunch and she became a new investigator last week. Maybe? Well they did and we started teaching her this week and we had 4 lessons with her! All of them were her choice! She started reading the Book of Mormon and she even came to church on Sunday! I'm almost in shock, for lack of a better word, just because it's so surprising and so fast. It's really really neat though. 
I guess i just don't really know what to say about it because it's all been happening so fast! 

As we were in church on Sunday, I started to wonder how people find the iron rod. I had the thought that the people holding onto it, with their eyes fixed on the tree of life, are singing. So when the mists of darkness come or when people let go and get lost, they have so many people singing the song of redeeming love to guide them back to the rod. 

Arohanui,

Elder Benjamin 

No comments:

Post a Comment