8.01.2016

Tender Mercies


Kia ora whanau!! 

This was a pretty neat week. I don't think I mentioned this in the group email last week but my camera had dropped and the lens wasn't coming out. I was pretty bummed but then as I pulled it out of my bag during the week, the lens came out!! It takes pictures just fine! I have no idea how it happened, I just know that it's a tender mercy from my Heavenly Father. 

I went on exchanges with Elder A this week and it felt so good. It was like we were back together in Omahu again and I loved it. He's grown so much and so have I. We found a few potential investigators that day and it was neat. 

Elder M and I have been really focusing on helping our members and gaining their trust so we've made an effort to teach them as often as we can, to serve them, and to help them in their callings. We've been getting teaching appointments with them and I think we have 7 or 8 planned for this week alone! Of course they're all with members, but they're the best way to find so I'm pretty pleased. 

I love you all!

Love,

Elder Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment