1.02.2017

Transfers

Kia ora whanau!! 

Well, I said goodbye to one of my friends this week. It surprised me how hard it actually was to say goodbye to Elder T. I didn't realize how much I loved him. I'm excited for the change though. 

It felt like, because of the holidays and transfers, there wasn't much we were actually able to do. We spent about 12 hours in the car and in the airport this week. So that was rough. 

On Saturday, we had a lesson with our investigator from Vietnam. We finally got the Vietnamese Book of Mormon and pamphlets so he is just now beginning to understand the Restoration. He also said the closing prayer in his language instead of English and I could tell by the spirit in the room as he prayed that it was more meaningful to him. 

My new companion is great. He's from Samoa, just like Elder F, and he's just as loving. He's already cooked us dinner, told me he loves me, and he shared his testimony on Sunday. I'm real excited. 

Love you all! 

Love,
Elder Benjamin 

 The wind was blowing so hard I thought I was gonna fall off the mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment