1.10.2017

January 9, 2017

Kia ora whanau! 

What a week. It was pretty neat.

On Wednesday, we drove clear down to Gore (it takes 2 hours to get there, my district is bigger than some missions) and then we took the mission trainers back home with us.  I'd served with both of them before so I was excited to see them again! They gave us a training (surprising, right?) about our focus and priorities in proselyting. Basically, they told us to work with members, less-actives and part member families, and then investigators and stuff. It's all stuff that I already knew, I guess I just needed the reminder to work with our members first, then go out onto the streets. 


My companion has been pretty sick this weekend. We were able to go to church because he felt well enough Sunday morning, but then he got worse after church again so we spent the rest of the day in the flat. We spent Saturday in the flat as well. 

So I guess the week wasn't very eventful. But that's okay. I actually figured out that between things like sleeping, studying, language study, meals, meetings and travel time, we only spend 5% of our time proselyting. Crazy right?? 

But that's all good. I'll have more to share next week about all kinds of things like new investigators and baptismal dates. 

Love you all! 

Love,
Elder Benjamin 


No comments:

Post a Comment