1.16.2017

January 16, 2017

Kia ora whanau!! 

A couple days ago, President Hudson texted us and said, "Please call when it's a good time for you." Then, of course, the thoughts followed of, "What did I do wrong? What does he want? I haven't done anything wrong. But what the heck does he want to talk about?" Then we called him. And guess what. We're consolidating with Alexandra!!!!! Alexandra is technically a part of the Queenstown branch but they meet separately because of the distance. When we do consolidate, it will take us 2 1/2 hours to get to the furthest town of our area. Like, what the heck. Planning is gonna take on a whole new meaning. And we'll be in the car all the time. 
The biggest thing I've felt though, is a sense of peace. I've just felt that this is what God wants to happen and that everything is going to be alright. Such a blessing. 

I've been pretty stressed recently about how big my area already is and so I would've thought that doubling it's size would double the stress but the opposite has happened. It's the coolest thing. 

Not a whole lot else to report on this week. It was a bit slow. 

But I did make chocolate chip pancakes. 

And we got fed 3 times!! 

So yeah. 

Love you all! 

Love,

Elder Benjamin 

No comments:

Post a Comment