6.27.2016

Transfers

Kia Ora Whanau! 

Most of our members are at the temple this week so it was fairly slow. It was still good though! We were able to talk with quite a few new people and I'm always a little surprised at how nice the kiwis are on the south island. It's pretty neat. 

We had a district meeting with President and Sister Hudson on Thursday. In my interview, President told me that I'm going to get a new companion! Elder M I have no idea where he's from but I'm really excited for the change! Elder F is going to a Samoan ward in Porirua. My new district leader is Elder A! 

I'm not sure if I said this last week but President promised us that if we talk with everyone, ask for referrals 100% of the time, we'll get 2 new investigators a week which will give us one baptism a transfer. It was a really special thing he promised our mission and it struck me at how simple it really was. 

The church is true. 

Love you all!

Love,

Elder Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment