4.04.2016

Threesome

Kia Ora Whanau!! 

I've had companions from Tonga, Phillipines, Samoa, and now Fiji as well. I'm in a threesome for the rest of the transfer. 

We are covering both branches in Oamaru until April 20th. It's the craziest thing. We have one car, two flats, two phones, two branches. Basically, it's like we're supposed to do twice the work with half the time. 

Really the biggest difference is that we have twice as many people that want to feed us. 

I guess I had a baptism on Saturday though!  He's the man. He's a 14 year old Fijian. His mom also told us that she'll go to whatever church her kids end up in. #PotentialInvestigator

I've seen the Lord fighting my battles. It is a huge answer to my prayers.


I love you all!

Love,

Elder Benjamin


No comments:

Post a Comment