4.26.2016

ANZAC Day

Kia Ora Whanau!! 

The church is true. 

For several weeks now, I've been feeling like something is missing from my mission experience. I've felt that It wasn't quite everything it should be. Now don't get me wrong, I love my mission, there was just a nagging in the back of my head that said something was wrong. I started to pray about it and couldn't find anything for a week or two so I decided to fast for help. 

At the close of my fast, I prayed and could faintly hear/feel the word Charity. I was pretty sure that's what I was supposed to work on, but I was a little unsure. The next day, I was prompted to read "A Summer with Great-Aunt Rose." It's been one of my favorite talks for a while. As I read, Rose talks about how she turned her life around by discovering faith, hope, and charity. As I read, I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with the hope that came flooding into my outlook on my life and the mission. It seemed like the Lord was "holding my right hand" and guiding me on my path. I've started to make this a focus of my prayers and study and it's made the biggest difference in the world. 

I know Heavenly Father answers our prayers. I know He loves us. 

I love you all!

Love,

Elder Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment