4.10.2016

General Conference

What I wake up to every morning!
Kia ora whanau!! 

I gotta say, general conference was just about the best thing that's ever happened to me. I felt like I was waiting for Christmas all week. What I was wanting the most as I went into conference was an increased testimony of the Savior and that's just what I got. I was counseled in a blessing that sometimes it's wise to renew my testimony of Him and conference gave me just the opportunity to do that. I loved it. Multiple times I had to wipe away tears because of how powerfully I felt my Savior's love. 

We also had DM with President and Sister Hudson this week and I loved it so much. I had found myself being a little upset that I wasn't having as much "fun" as I thought I should but President told me to not let my expectations ruin the experience. As I've pondered about that, I've started to realize that I can just enjoy what I have in front of me, it doesn't have to be like anyone else's mission before I can enjoy it. It's really helped me calm down and enjoy my time so much more. 

I love you all! 

Love,
Elder Benjamin

Waiting for conference

No comments:

Post a Comment