1.25.2016

January 25, 2016

Kia Ora Whanau! 

This week was pretty neat. We had a worldwide missionary broadcast this week for a couple hours and it was the coolest thing in the world. I loved being able to learn from the apostles about how to be a missionary. A couple things that really stuck out to me though was that the apostles referred to us as "fellow missionaries" which was really neat. The other thing was to realize, as I had to take my suit coat off because of how hot I was, that all the missionaries in the conference center in SLC were cold. It still blows my mind that it's summer here and winter there. 

We made a companionship goal to visit all the former investigators in our area book because we have like 4000 that we don't know. As we were doing so on Saturday, we met a guy who came out, hugged us, and told us that he's been waiting for us to come around!! He said that he wants to learn more and we're starting the lessons with him this week! 

On Sunday at church, there was a young man aged  who told us that he wants to be a missionary!! Why is that so cool do you ask? Because he's not a member and he wants to have the lessons!! That's why. 

The God I've come to know is definitely a God of miracles. 

Love you all!

Love,
Elder Benjamin


No comments:

Post a Comment