3.07.2016

Transfers!!

Kia Ora Whanau!! 

I'm getting transferred!! I'm going to Oamaru (it is on the South Island) on Wednesday and Elder F will be my companion. And that's literally all I know at this point. 

So I'm kinda freaking out a little bit. Actually, not nearly as much as I thought I would. I guess I'm a little nervous for the change, but I'm excited for it and I just have an overwhelming sense of peace. It's such a blessing. 

This week was pretty neat. There's a new family that moved into our ward that have decided to come back to church! And, as we've changed our focus to visiting more members, we've felt the confirmation that it's what we're supposed to be doing. Plus, the members give us a lot more food so that's always cool. 

Well. I'm kindof at a loss for words right now. I'm leaving my home. But I guess I'm just going to a different part of my home. I'm just gonna extend my family, as Lexie said. 

I love you all!

Love,

Elder Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment