2.15.2016

February 15, 2016

Kia Ora Whanau! 

Turns out, this transfer is only 4 weeks instead of 6. I'm already 1/4 of the way done with it. It's wild.

In District Meeting, I found out that I'm the only white person in my district. hahahahaha. I'll send a picture next week. 

On Tuesday, we went to visit a former investigator. As we were walking there, a guy pulled up in his car next to us and asked where the chapel was. He told us that he's less-active, he moved here from Hamilton with his family in September and that he wants to come back to church! He and his wife were there on Sunday. 

Then we got to the formers house. He told us that he wasn't that interested, but his son was. Come to find out, his son,  just moved back from Hastings and he's been taking the lessons already! In other words, other missionaries did all the hard work and then we get to baptize him!! His girlfriend, walked through the room, so we asked if she was interested and she told us that she was actually baptized as she was 12 and went less active. She sat down, and our conversation led to the atonement, which we spent about an hour talking about. 
We're coming back over tomorrow and I'm so excited. 

On Saturday, I wasn't feeling well, so I took a nap. for 4 hours. 

Love you all! 

Love,

Elder Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment