12.29.2015

Christmas

Kia Ora whanau!! 

Well, Christmas happened. I was sweaty and there was no snow. In other words, it didn't really feel like Christmas. We had breakfast with our young mens president and the food was awesome. We ate at 7 and I was full until about 3... hahah. 

I also took a nap on Christmas. For like two hours. Our ward is tiny and everyone was either not home or had family over so we didn't do a whole lot. 

On Saturday, we had S's baptism! Our zone leader, was the one to baptize and confirm her, but the spirit was so strong. It felt so good to know that I had a part in that sacred ordinance. 

On Wednesday of last week, we had 4 lessons cancel in one day. 4 lessons. But hey, we decided to laugh about it instead of cry. 

I'm onto my 4th transfer now and I'm staying in the where I am to finish training my companion! I love that guy and I love my ward.


Love you all!

Love,

Elder Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment