12.19.2016

December 19, 2016

Kia ora whanau!! 

This week was pretty neat. My companion wasn't feeling well so we ended up spending a couple days in the flat. I think I spent 4 or 5 hours this week napping. #WinningTeam 
We also watched heaps of church history DVDs.

We had a branch BBQ and went carolling at an old folks home so that was neat. Made me feel like a Twitchell all over again. 

D was baptized this Sunday. He came down for church and we had the baptism after the service. Elder T baptized him and I was able to confirm him. I'm always humbled by an opportunity to use my priesthood. 
As D was sharing his testimony, he shared a few things that we had said and done to help him and I was overwhelmed with such profound joy. I was able to feel that I'm a successful missionary and that I've helped my brother come unto Christ. 

I love you all. 

Love,
Elder Benjamin 


No comments:

Post a Comment