12.05.2016

December 5, 2016

Kia ora whanau!! 

Another great week. We found 3 new investigators this week!! Such a blessing. Two of them are from the Philippines. They used to be Catholic but they left because they don't believe it all. The Gore elders found them during district finding and taught them the 4 minute Restoration and gave them a Book of Mormon. We're going back over this Wednesday! 

Another is from Brazil and as we were teaching her the Restoration, she told us that she had been taught about 15 years ago in Brazil and that she had even read some of the Book of Mormon. We committed her to read the Book of Mormon at the end of the lesson and she said, "Yes I would love to. I read some of it in Brazil and I really liked it. I guess I'm pretty easy!" 

On a down note, we had one person tell us he was bored in our lessons and we had another who said, "You have not answered any of my questions" after about 5 lessons with him. That was pretty humbling. 

Brother B received the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday and was ordained a Priest. Elder T ordained him and he did so well. I was and still am so grateful for the pure joy that has come as I've been able to help Brother B on his spiritual journey. 

I love you all! 

Love,

Elder Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment