7.18.2016

The Basics

Kia ora whanau!! 

Elder M and I have been doing some pretty neat things this week, let me tell you. 

A month or two ago, I asked several of you about the verse in Revelations that says you can't add on. Right? This guy, who spurred me asking the questions, became a new investigator of ours this week! Such a miracle.

We also starting having daily contact with another investigator, and it's made a world of difference. It's amazing how much it does to be able to know how she's keeping our commitments we leave with her and how much more revelation we're blessed with as far as helping her goes. We've planned a chapel tour with her this week and we're really excited for it. 

The church is pretty true. Did you know? Even all the way in New Zealand. 

I really miss Elder F though. It was hard to say goodbye to him but I'm glad I got to serve with him so long. 

I love you all!

Love,

Elder Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment