5.23.2016

May 23, 2016

Kia Ora Whanau!! 

As I was thinking about what to write this morning, it took me about 30 minutes to remember anything that happened before yesterday. 

I guess I'm still having a hard time remembering though.. 

We were asked to speak in the 5th Sunday sacrament meeting. I've been praying and pondering about my talk and during sacrament meeting and sunday school, the Spirit helped me remember verses and scripture stories to use, and principles to teach. It wasn't a voice or an angel, just clear thoughts that came to me. 

I've made it a goal to develop charity. As I've been praying for it, I've seen it coming into myself. I've also seen it in others and the spirit will let me know, "That's charity." It's a really neat thing to be able to learn from others' examples. 

I love you all! 

Love,

Elder Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment