11.21.2016

November 21, 2016

Kia ora whanau!! 

I don't have much to say, but if you vote for me, all of your wildest dreams will come true. 

Really though, we just did a lot of finding this week. Visiting formers and potentials, street contacting, putting our names on a list a funeral home, all the good stuff. We meet people from all over the world here and it's such a cool thing! Egypt, Nigeria, Tonga, Samoa, India, Brazil, Costa Rica, Germany, France, Sweden, Korea, China, Australia, Colombia, Canada, USA. So I'm basically a tourist, in a white shirt and tie, in one of the most beautiful places on earth, teaching people about Jesus Christ on the streets, trying to be louder than the street performers. It's so much fun. 

This week, I was called on to use the priesthood. The experience is too sacred to share but suffice it to say that I know that the priesthood I hold is real and that it came from God. I know that it was restored to the earth through Heavenly Messengers to the prophet Joseph Smith. 

I love you all! 

Love,

Elder Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment